JustBoom Amp Zero pHAT
The JustBoom Amp Zero pHAT with Full-HD Audio - 192kHz / 32bit and 40 watts maximum power output is a high-quality audio amplifier for the Raspberry Pi Zero.
TheJust Boom Amp Zero pHat is easy to install and use. The small sound card has a digital class-D amplifier Chip with 192kHz / 32-Bit for a maximum power output of 2x40 watts. The necessary 2,5A power supply powers the Pi Zero as well, so still only one power supply is needed.
The soundcard can be equpiied with additional buttons, sensors, LEDs and rotary encoders.
At a glance
- High-resolution Audio - 192kHz / 32bit
- No soldering required
- Easy setup with the Max2Play JustBoom plugin
- Powers the Raspberry Pi via GPIO with 2,5A, so no additional power supply is needed
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero und Zero W
- Compatible with JustBoom Amp Zero Case
- Mounting material included in shipment
- Full-HD Audio - 192kHz / 32bit
- 40 watts maximum power output and 30 watts RMS
- TAS5756 digital audio AMP – Class D
- Texas Instruments TPA6133A2 headphone amplifier - 138mW.
- 112db SNR and -93db THD for Best-in-Class audio
- Advanced ESD-protection for headphone and chinch outputs
- Completely integrated hardware volume mixer via "ALSAmixer" or another ALSA-compatible application
- Optional Vishay TSOP4838 IR-receiver included
- Dimensions (LWH): 65mm * 33mm * 12mm
- Weight: 0.015kg
- JustBoom Amp Zero pHAT
- 4 spacers and 8 screws
- Vishay TSOP4838 IR-receiver
WIth a purchase of this product you receive an additional Max2Play premium test license (Runtime: 3 months). You can find additional information about the premium features here.
Plug & Play with Max2Play
Max2Play offers a browser-based administrator interface for Raspberry Pi based on Linux. With Max2Play you can install and administer applications (Max2Play Addons) on the Raspberry Pi without knowledge about Linux. The Raspberry Pi can be controlled via smartphone, tablet, laptop or any other device in your network - no mouse or keyboard needed. A dedicated Justboom plugin is available.
|KHz/ Bitrate||192KHz/ 24 Bit|
|Output||Screw joint stereo (2.0)|
|Output power (RMS)||40W max, 30W RMS|
|dedicated Connection for infrared receiver||Yes (soldering required)|
|dedicated connection for rotary encoder||-|
|Hardware features||galvanic isolation|
|ALSA controls for soundcard (driver)||-|
|Max2Play software features||Justboom Plugin|
|Power supply||15V/4.33A power supply|
|PDF Data Manufacturer||-|