usually dispatched within 24 hours (>10 In stock)
The HiFiBerry AMP2 is an amplifier for the Raspberry Pi. With this amplifier you can directly connect your speakers (passive speakers).
We therefore recommend the AMP2 to all customers that want a high-end solution for multiroom audio installations. The Max2Play image supports the AMP2 optimally.
- HD audio with maximum 192kHz/24bit sample rate
- Up to 60 watts output performance in stereo usage
- Digital-analog-converter included - no external DAC necessary
- Works with Raspberry Pi 2, 3 and 4
- Compatible with practically all passive speakers around 4-8 ohm impedance
- Spacers included for direct mounting on the Raspberry Pi - no soldering or additional cables required
- Fully digital audio processing
- Higher voltage supported from 12 up to 24 volts, also supplies the Raspberry and other periphery
- Just one power supply (12–18 V DC) required for both boards - attention! Power supply not included
Attention! The HiFiBerry AMP2 requires a separate, specific power supply which is available in the Max2Play Shop as well.
Plug & Play with Max2PlayMax2Play offers a browser-based administration interface for Raspberry Pi on a Linux basis. With Max2Play, applications (Max2Play extensions) can be installed and administrated on a minicomputer without any Linux knowledge. The controls can be accessed via smartphone, tablet or computer, without connecting a mouse or keyboard to the minicomputer.
The Max2Play image has been optimized for the HiFiBerry sound cards and can be set up easily. It ensures the best support of the HiFiBerry AMP2 and Raspberry Pi combination. The HiFiBerry AMP2 can easily be installed with the help of a Max2Play extension. The extension installs all necessary kernel drivers. After activating the sound card, it can be used by the audio players (e.g. Squeezelite) for sound output. The volume settings are then automatically set to the optimal levels. More information about those extensions can be found here.
- HiFiBerry AMP2
- 4 spacers M2,5x12mm
By purchasing this product, you receive an additional copy of the Max2Play Premium Testlicense (3-month period). You can find more information about the features of the premium license here.
|delivery time||2-3 Tage|
|KHz/ Bitrate||44,1KHz/ 48 KHz/ 192KHz, 24 Bit|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||104 dB|
|Output||Screw joint Stereo (2.0)|
|Output power (RMS)||2 x 30W (@ 4-8 Ω)|
|Additional connections||GPIO Pins|
|dedicated Connection for infrared receiver||-|
|dedicated connection for rotary encoder||-|
|Hardware features||Includes on-board DAC, TPS54232 DC-DC-Converter, 100 M182 inductor, Rubycon 25V 470µF filter capacitors|
|ALSA controls for soundcard (driver)||Volume Control, Analogue Playback Boost|
|Max2Play software features||HiFiBerry Plugin, Webinterface for ALSA control|
|Power supply||5.5/2.1mm DC jack/ screw joint (12-24V)|
|PDF Data Manufacturer||-|