Allo USBridge Signature - Ultra Low Noise Audio Streamer with Raspberry Pi Compute 3+
usually dispatched within 24 hours (>1 In stock)
USBridge Sig was build using RPI compute module so from a software point of view, this will give you access to the latest kernels. The focus of the device is to lower the noise on USB bus with USB hub IC (TI) and a separated Ethernet to USB IC (Axis).
To lower the noise of the USB Allo had to lower noise on EACH rail. In total, USBridge Sig uses more than 30 LDOs. Even the SD card power rail has a dedicated LDO. There are zero switching elements on board. Of course, since this is based on RPI compute, Allo decided to include the standard RPI connector. Anything that works on an RPI will work on the USBridge Sig. For example, you can use a DigiOne / DigiOne Sig to make a full fledge streamer that outputs USB, BNC and coaxial.
- Audio output on USB is full 512 DSD / PCM 768Khz (DSD 1024 theoretically possible)
- 10 layers PCB
- 30+ LDOs on board
- RPI connector compatible with any HAT PCB
- 3 USB ports, 1 reserved for DAC, 2 for WIFI/BT dongles
- Ethernet Speed tested at 330Mbs
- 3 x USB 2.0 Host: 1 on rear side marked as USB CLEAN, 2 on front side marked as Wi-Fi/BT (USB 2.0 ports capable of delivering up to 900mA)
- 1 x HDMI (Rear side)
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port (AX88179 chipset) MicroSD card slot for OS (8GB or above)
- Power: 5V/3A through USB-C connector DigiOne Signature Clean Power: 5V/1A adaptor source or battery pack power 5V to 9V range LED Status: Power (PWR) green LED shows the power status and ACT red LED shows the SD card activity
- Allo Usbridge Signature
- Allo DigiOne Signature
- Linearly Regulated Dual Power Supply 5.2V 3A / 5.2V 1A - Allo Shanti (various adapters)
- Allo USBridge Signature Aluminium Case
- SD Card
- Max2Play License
Plug & Play mit Max2Play
Max2Play bietet eine browserbasierte Administrationsoberfläche für Raspberry Pi auf Linuxbasis. Mit Max2Play lassen sich Anwendungen (Max2Play Erweiterungen) ohne Linux Kenntnisse auf einem Raspberry Pi installieren und administrieren. Die Steuerung kann dabei über Smartphone, Tablet oder Computer erfolgen, also ohne den Anschluss von Maus und Tastatur.