HiFiBerry DAC+ Zero
usually dispatched within 24 hours (>10 In stock)
The HiFiBerry DAC Zero is a high-quality digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi Zero with 192kHz/24bit. The DAC was invented for the Raspberry Pi Zero, but also works on all newer models with a 40 pin GPIO connector. For price sensitive Raspberry Pi user, that don’t need all features of the HiFIBerry DAC+, this Zero DAC is a cost-effective alternative.
This DAC comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi.
At a glance
- No soldering required
- Easy setup with the Max2Play HiFiBerry plugin
- Powered by the Raspberry Pi Zero - no additional power supply needed
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi Zero, Zero W, 2 and 3
- Comes as a pre-fabricated kit
- Comes without any mounting material
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality DAC for improved sound quality
- Low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Burr-Brown analog-digital converter
- Does not feature hardware volume control
- Dimensions (LWH): 65mm *30mm * 25mm
- Weight: 0.01kg
- HiFiBerry DAC+ Zero
WIth a purchase of this product you receive an additional Max2Play premium test license (Runtime: 3 months). You can find additional information about the premium features here.
Plug & Play with Max2Play
Max2Play offers a browser-based administrator interface for Raspberry Pi based on Linux. With Max2Play you can install and administer applications (Max2Play Addons) on the Raspberry Pi without knowledge about Linux. The Raspberry Pi can be controlled via smartphone, tablet, laptop or any other device in your network - no mouse or keyboard needed. A dedicated HiFiBerry plugin is available.
|Output||RCA Stereo (2.0)|
|Output power (RMS)||-|
|Clock generator||Raspberry Pi|
|dedicated Connection for infrared receiver||-|
|dedicated connection for rotary encoder||-|
|Hardware features||Low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance|
|ALSA controls for soundcard (driver)||HiFiBerry DAC (no Hardware Volume Control)|
|Max2Play software features||HiFiBerry Plugin|
|Power supply||micro-USB of Raspberry Pi|
|PDF Data Manufacturer||PDF datasheet|