HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro (with GPIO Pin Header) B-Stock
B-Stock: The HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro is a high-quality S/PDIF sound card for the Raspberry Pi and a high-end version of the HiFiBerry Digi+ with various customization options, e.g. the addition of a BNC port.
We label products as B-Stock, if they can no longer be sold as A-Stock (products, that are 'New in the box'). These products are still fully functional, are offered at a special, reduced price and come with full warranty. Customers may find traces of use or scuffing and they may not come in their original packaging. They will be, however, always be checked before we offer them as B-Stock.
The HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro is a high-end version of the popular Digi+. It is simply stacked on top of the Raspberry Pi, no soldering necessary. An external power supply is also not required, but can be added if need. This is made available because the Digi+ Pro offers features that do not just improve the sound output but also give DIY fans various adaptability options. The Digi+ Pro thus can be extended with a BNC port, powered by Raspberry Pi and used as an I2S connection for external I2S-DAC's. This improved model comes with golden RCA connectors and has 2 separat oscillators for 44.1 and 48kHz, which offer the best frequency for all sampling rates.
- S/PDIF port supports a resolution of up to 192kHz/24bit
- Easy to install and to use with Max2Play HiFiBerry plugin
- No soldering, comes as a pre-fabricated kit
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2B, 3B, 3B+, 4B and Zero
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- Optical (Toslink) and gold-plated electronic output
- Bit-perfect output, audio data flow is not altered
- No additional power supply necessary. The Digi+ Pro is powered by the Raspberry Pi's supply
- Full galvanic isolation between the Raspberry Pi and your DAC on the electrical output
- 2 separate oscillators for 44.1 and 48kHz provide the optimal clock frequencies for all sample rates
- Spacers (4 2.5x12mm) are included
- Dimensions (LWH): 55mm x 65mm x 15mm
- HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro
- 4 Spacers M2,5x12mm
By purchasing this product, you receive an additional copy of the Max2Play Premium Testlicense (3-month period). You can find more information about the features of the premium license here.
Plug & Play with Max2Play especially for HiFiBerry sound cards
Max2Play offers a browser-based administration interface for Raspberry Pi on a Linux basis. With Max2Play, applications (Max2Play extensions) can be installed and administrated on a minicomputer without any Linux knowledge. The controls can be accessed via smartphone, tablet or computer, without connecting a mouse or keyboard to the minicomputer.
The Max2Play image has been optimized for HiFiBerry sound cards and can be set up easily. It ensures the best support of the HiFiBerry Digi+ and Raspberry Pi combination. The HiFiBerry Digi+ can easily be installed with the help of a Max2Play extension. The extension installs all necessary kernel drivers. After activating the sound card, it can be used by the audio players (e.g. Squeezelite) for sound output. The volume settings are then automatically set to the optimal levels. More information on the HiFiBerry Image can be found here
|delivery time||2-3 Tage|