HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro
The popular HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro has a successor the Digi2 Pro.
Notice: The HiFiBerry Digi Pro is not compatible with the new Raspberry Pi 4 Version 1.5.The HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro is a high-quality S/PDIF sound card for the Raspberry Pi and a high-end version of the HiFiBerry Digi+ with various customization options, e.g. the addition of a BNC port.
- S/PDIF port supports a resolution of up to 192kHz/24bit
- Easy to install and to use with Max2Play HiFiBerry plugin
- No soldering, comes as a pre-fabricated kit
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2B, 3B, 3B+, 4B and Zero
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- Optical (Toslink) and gold-plated electronic output
- Bit-perfect output, audio data flow is not altered
- No additional power supply necessary. The Digi+ Pro is powered by the Raspberry Pi's supply
- Full galvanic isolation between the Raspberry Pi and your DAC on the electrical output
- 2 separate oscillators for 44.1 and 48kHz provide the optimal clock frequencies for all sample rates
- Spacers (4 M2.5 x 12mm) are included
- Dimensions (LWH): 55mm x 65mm x 15mm
- HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro
- 4 Spacers M2,5x12mm
By purchasing this product, you receive an additional copy of the Max2Play Premium Testlicense (3-month period). You can find more information about the features of the premium license here.
Plug & Play with Max2Play especially for HiFiBerry sound cardsMax2Play offers a browser-based administration interface for Raspberry Pi on a Linux basis. With Max2Play, applications (Max2Play extensions) can be installed and administrated on a minicomputer without any Linux knowledge. The controls can be accessed via smartphone, tablet or computer, without connecting a mouse or keyboard to the minicomputer.
The Max2Play image has been optimized for HiFiBerry sound cards and can be set up easily. It ensures the best support of the HiFiBerry Digi+ and Raspberry Pi combination. The HiFiBerry Digi+ can easily be installed with the help of a Max2Play extension. The extension installs all necessary kernel drivers. After activating the sound card, it can be used by the audio players (e.g. Squeezelite) for sound output. The volume settings are then automatically set to the optimal levels. More information on the HiFiBerry Image can be found here
|192kHz / 24bit
|RCA digital, TOSLink, BNC optional
|Output power (RMS)
|Own clockgenerator - Xpress0 oscillators
|I2S header 40 Pins (soldering required)
|dedicated Connection for infrared receiver
|dedicated connection for rotary encoder
|EEPROM , galvanic isolation, Pulse T6074NL Switch Mode Transformer, Xpress0 oscillators
|ALSA controls for soundcard (driver)
|Max2Play software features
|Micro USB of Raspberry Pi
|PDF Data Manufacturer
|PDF data sheet