iFi hip-dac2 - Portable Balanced DAC Headphone Amplifier - B-Stock
The new iFi Audio hip-dac2 is a portable high-resolution USB DAC/headphone amplifier.
usually dispatched within 24 hours (>10 In stock)
We label products as B-Stock, if they can no longer be sold as A-Stock (products, that are 'New in the box'). These products are still fully functional, are offered at a special, reduced price and come with full warranty. Customers may find traces of use or scuffing and they may not come in their original packaging. They will be, however, always be checked before we offer them as B-Stock.
The new iFi Audio hip-dac2 is a portable high-resolution USB DAC/headphone amplifier. It delivers outstanding sound quality via USB and allows you to connect headphones via the unbalanced 3.5 mm jack or the balanced 4.4 mm output.
Thanks to its modern aluminium case, the hip-dac2 also looks fantastic. The heart of the DAC is the new XMOS chip with 16 cores that processes the USB signal. It now supports full MQA decoding. The improved crystal clock also contributes to a clearer sound.
At a glance
- USB chip: XMOS 16-Core
- DAC: Burr-Brown True Native® chipset
- USB 3.0 Type 'A' (USB2.0 compatible)
- Headphone outputs:
- Output power:
- Balanced [email protected]Ω; [email protected]Ω
- S-Balanced (S-E) [email protected]Ω; [email protected]Ω
- Battery: Lithium-Polymer 2200mAh, approx. ~8 hours (depending on volume and headphones)
- Charging via USB-C, BC V1.2 compliant up to 1000mA charging current and 6.3 volts
- 102mm x 70mm x 14mm
Scope of delivery
- iFi hip-dac2
- USB-A cable
- USB-C/USB-A cable
- micro-USB/USB-A cable
|delivery time||2-3 Tage|