iFi Audio iPower MK2 12V 1.8A (various Adapters)
usually dispatched within 24 hours (>10 In stock)
The iPower MK2 from iFi Audio is an audiophile power supply with Active Noise Cancellation II Active Noise Cancellation II reduces clutter and low-floor noise to a minimum. Your music sounds noticeably more vital. Details that are lost with conventional power supplies can be heard again. With the four changeable barrel tip adapters(UK/US/EU/OFF), the iPower can be used in many countries.
Head to our blog article on the iPower for more information and reviews.
At a glance:
- Input: 100V to 240V
- Output: 12V / 1,8A
- 5.5×2.1mm input/5.5×2.5mm output (‘C’ black)
- 5.5×2.1mm input/4.8×1.7mm output (‘F’ black)
- 5.5×2.1mm input/4.0×1.7mm output (‘G’ black)
- 5.5×2.1mm input/3.5×1.35mm output (‘H’ black)
- 5.5×2.1mm right-angled extension cable
- 5.5×2.1mm input/5.5×2.5mm output; plug with reverse polarity (‘C’ white)
- Active Noise Cancellation II
- Color: Black
- Power Supply
- Four changeable barrel tip adapters (UK/US/EU/AUS)
- Four connectors
- Inverter, one connector with reverse polarity
- DC extension cable
By purchasing this product, you receive an additional copy of the Max2Play Premium Testlicense (3-month period). You can find more information about the features of the premium license here.
Plug & Play with Max2Play
Max2Play offers a browser-based administration interface for Raspberry Pi on a Linux basis. With Max2Play, applications (Max2Play extensions) can be installed and administrated on a minicomputer without any Linux knowledge. The controls can be accessed via smartphone, tablet or computer, without connecting a mouse or keyboard to the minicomputer.
|delivery time||2-3 Tage|