iFi Audio iPower MK2 5V 2.5A (various Adapter)
usually dispatched within 24 hours (>3 In stock)
The iPower by iFi Audio is an audiophile SMPS with Active Noise Cancellation+ (ANC+). It reduces clutter and low-floor noise to a minimum. It's ideal for use with DACs and Digis on the Raspberry Pi. Four changeable barrel tip adapters (UK/US/EU/AUS), one USB-A, USB-C and micro-USB-to-DC adapters, as well as a right-angled extension cable are included in the delivery scope and therefore offer many application possibilities.
Attention: Because of the higher power consumption of the Raspberry Pi 3B+ and other extension boards, the iPower's 5V 2.5A might not suffice for some setups. Make sure your system does not require more power.
At a glance:
- Input: 100V to 240V
- Output: 5V / 2,5A
- 5.5×2.1mm input/5.5×2.5mm output (‘C’ black)
- 5.5×2.1mm input/4.8×1.7mm output (‘F’ black)
- 5.5×2.1mm input/4.0×1.7mm output (‘G’ black)
- 5.5×2.1mm input/3.5×1.35mm output (‘H’ black)
- 5.5×2.1mm right-angled extension cable
- 5.5×2.1mm input/5.5×2.5mm output; plug with reverse polarity (‘C’ white)
- Active Noise Cancellation+ (ANC+)
- Color: Black
- Power Supply
- Four changeable barrel tip adapters (UK/US/EU/AUS)
- Four connectors
- One connector with reverse polarity
- DC to Micro-USB adapter
- DC to USB Typ-C adapter
- DC to USB Typ-A adapter
- DC extension cable
By purchasing this product, you receive an additional copy of the Max2Play Premium Testlicense (3-month period). You can find more information about the features of the premium license here.
Plug & Play with Max2Play
Max2Play offers a browser-based administration interface for Raspberry Pi on a Linux basis. With Max2Play, applications (Max2Play extensions) can be installed and administrated on a minicomputer without any Linux knowledge. The controls can be accessed via smartphone, tablet or computer, without connecting a mouse or keyboard to the minicomputer.
|delivery time||2-3 Tage|