JustBoom Amp HAT
The JustBoom Amp HAT is a high quality audio amplifier built specifically for the Raspberry Pi. With high quality audio – 192kHz / 32bit and 2 x 55 Watt peak output at 8 ohms, this amp delivers a great audio experience.
The Just Boom Amp HAT is easily installed and immediately ready to be used. The Amp has a class D performance amplifier with 192kHz / 32-Bit-DAC built in, for a peak performance of 2 x 55 watts. The audio outputs can receive up to 14 AWG and delivers crystal clear sound of 4 or 8 ohms. The Amp requires a 2,5A power supply which also supplies the Raspberry Pi making it the only power supply necessary for the whole system.
All Raspberry Pi GPIO pins remain accessible after mounting the Amp HAT, allowing other hardware components to still be added. Even additional sensors, buttons, LED's or rotary encoders can be attached.
At a glance:
- No soldering required
- Easy to install and to use with Max2Play justboom plugin
- Back-powers the Raspberry Pi over the GPIO (with full HAT compliant protection) at 2.5A so only one power supply required for the whole system.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+,B+, 2B and 3B
- Compatible with Amp HAT Case
- Unused GPIO pins still accessible via unpopulated extension header
- Mounting hardware included
- Full high quality audio – 192kHz / 32bit
- 2 x 55 Watt peak output at 8 ohms (2 x 30 Watt RMS)
- Includes both a DAC and power amplifier – just connect to your passive speakers
- Integrated EEPROM
- Onboard, hardware jumpers for configuring mute and gain settings (jumpers could optionally be changed with switches)
- AMP can be muted / enabled via Raspberry Pi’s GPIO22
- Fully digital sound path for optimal audio performance
- Optional Vishay TSOP4838 IR receiver included in package (solder yourself if required)
- Texas Instruments TAS5756M Amp / DAC chip – 192kHz / 32 bit.
- Advanced ESD protection
- The Raspberry Pi Amplifier is fully HAT compliant
- Maße (LWH): 65mm * 59mm * 13mm
- Gewicht: 0.035kg
- JustBoom Amp HAT
- 4 Spacers and 8 Screws
- Vishay TSOP4838 IR receiver
By purchasing this product, you receive an additional copy of the Max2Play Premium Testlicense (3-month period). You can find more information about the features of the premium license here.
Plug & Play with Max2Play
Max2Play offers a browser-based administration interface for Raspberry Pi on a Linux basis. With Max2Play, applications (Max2Play extensions) can be installed and administrated on a minicomputer without any Linux knowledge. The controls can be accessed via smartphone, tablet or computer, without connecting a mouse or keyboard to the minicomputer. There is a special JustBoom Plugin available.
|delivery time||2-3 Tage|
|KHz/ Bitrate||44,1KHz/ 48 KHz/ 192KHz, 24 Bit|
|Output||screw joint Stereo (2.0)|
|Output power (RMS)||2 x 30W (@ 8 Ω)|
|Clock generator||own clockgenerator|
|Additional connections||GPIO connector|
|dedicated Connection for infrared receiver||Vishay TSOP4838 IR receiver included (soldering required)|
|dedicated connection for rotary encoder||-|
|Hardware features||EEPROM, DAC included|
|ALSA controls for soundcard (driver)||Volume, Analogue playback Boost|
|Max2Play software features||Justboom Plugin, Webcontrol for ALSA-driver, installer for infrared receiver|
|Power supply||5.5/2.1mm DC jack/ screw joint (8-24V)|
|PDF Data Manufacturer||-|