JustBoom DAC Zero pHAT
The JustBoom DAC Zero pHAT for the Raspberry Pi Zero is a Digital-to-Analogue-Converter. Perfect for those who are looking for brilliant sound.
The DAC Zero pHAT byJustBoom can simply be plugged to the Raspberry Pi Zero - no soldering required. The DAC Zero is an efficient Digital-to-Analogue-Converter with a 384kHZ/32 bit Chipset and a 138mW headphone amplifier. Perfect for everyone, who wants to listen to his/her music in high quality via Line Level RCA output or the 3.5mm headphone jack.
The sound card can be equipped with additional buttons, sensors, LEDs and rotary encoders.
At a glance
- Line Level RCA output and 3,5 mm headphone jack
- No soldering required
- Easy setup with the Max2Play JustBoom plugin
- Powered by the Raspberry Pi - no additional power supply needed
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero W
- Compatible with the JustBoom DAC Zero Case
- Mounting material included
- High-quality Texas Instruments PCM5121 Audio DAC – 384kHz / 32bit. (Limited by Linux drivers to 192KHz/24 bit)
- Includes DAC as well as headphone amplifier
- Line-Level-RCA and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Optional Vishay TSOP4838 IR-receiver included in shipment
- HiFi Sound: 112db (SNR), -93db (THD)
- Advanced ESD-protection for headphone and chinch outputs
- Completely integrated hardware volume mixer via "ALSAmixer" or another ALSA-compatible application
- Texas Instruments TPA6132A2 headphone amplifier – 138mW
- Dimensions (LWH): 65mm * 33mm * 6mm
- Weight: 0.01kg
- JustBoom DAC Zero pHAT
- 4 Spacers and 8 screws
- Vishay TSOP4838 IR-receiver
WIth a purchase of this product you receive an additional Max2Play premium test license (Runtime: 3 months). You can find additional information about the premium features here.
Plug & Play with Max2Play
Max2Play offers a browser-based administrator interface for Raspberry Pi based on Linux. With Max2Play you can install and administer applications (Max2Play Addons) on the Raspberry Pi without knowledge about Linux. The Raspberry Pi can be controlled via smartphone, tablet, laptop or any other device in your network - no mouse or keyboard needed. A dedicated Justboom plugin is available.
|KHz/ Bitrate||192KHz/ 24 Bit|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||112 db|
|Output||3.5mm Aux Stereo, 3.5mm headphone Jack|
|Output power (RMS)||-|
|Clock generator||Raspberry Pi|
|Additional connections||I2S Header (12Pins)|
|dedicated Connection for infrared receiver||Yes (soldering required)|
|dedicated connection for rotary encoder||-|
|Hardware features||galvanic isolation, headphone amplifier (138mW) TI53J P5LE|
|ALSA controls for soundcard (driver)||-|
|Max2Play software features||-|
|Power supply||micro-USB of Raspberry Pi|
|PDF Data Manufacturer||-|