ODROID XU4 (Board only)
ODROID with Max2PlayThe ODROID XU4 is the follow-up of the ODROID U3. With more power and a fan as standard equipment it comes along with a control system for the fan as well provided by the Max2Play image which makes the XU4 notable lighter. All our products include the Max2Play Image and premium license, so you can use all of the Max2Play extensions.
ODROID XU4 Field of applicationsThe ODROID XU4 board is more efficient than the U3 with its 8 cores and therefore more effective for high-performance usage.
Here you can find an overview with all of the Max2Play features and information for the use as audio player (e.g. Squeezeboxplayer and -server) and the Mediacenter with Kodi. We also built a special Max2Play image, so you can control the ventilation system.
Technical Details:- Processor: Samsung Exynos 5422, Cortex-A15, Cortex-A7, 8 cores
- Main memory: 2 GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Graphic: Mali-T628 MP6 (OpenGL ES 3.0/2.0/1.1 & OpenCL 1.1 Full profile)
- Connections: HDMI (1920x1080), USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0, LAN
- Operating voltage: 5 V /4 A (Hohlbuchse 5,5/2,1 mm, + innen)
- Extensionport: 30-Pin (GPIO, IRQ, SPI, ADC), UART
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 83 x 60 x 20 mm