Raspberry Pi 4 Modell B 4 GB RAM B-Ware
B-Stock: The new Raspberry Pi 4B (4GB version) comes with 4GB of RAM, 1.5 GHz clock speed, Bluetooth 5.0 as well as Gigabit Ethernet and offers all the popular features of its predecessors with improvements.
We label products as B-Stock, if they can no longer be sold as A-Stock (products, that are 'New in the box'). These products are still fully functional, are offered at a special, reduced price and come with full warranty. Customers may find traces of use or scuffing and they may not come in their original packaging. They will be, however, always be checked before we offer them as B-Stock.
The new Raspberry Pi 4B is the more powerful successor of the popular Raspberry Pi 3B or 3B+ and offers interesting innovations to its predecessors. More information about these changes and a comparison of the three popular mini-computers can be found in our blog article.
The Raspberry Pi 4B is compatible with all sound cards we offer and is fully supported by Max2Play.
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad Core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 1GB, 2GB, 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient
- Raspberry Pi 4B
By purchasing this product, you receive an additional copy of the Max2Play Premium Testlicense (3-month period). You can find more information about the features of the premium license here.
Plug & Play with Max2Play
Max2Play offers a browser-based administration interface for Raspberry Pi on a Linux basis. With Max2Play, applications (Max2Play extensions) can be installed and administrated on a minicomputer without any Linux knowledge. The controls can be accessed via smartphone, tablet or computer, without connecting a mouse or keyboard to the minicomputer.
|delivery time||2-3 Tage|