iFi Audio iPower 5V 2.5A (various Adapter)
The iPower by iFi Audio is an audiophile SMPS with Active Noise Cancellation+ (ANC+). It reduces clutter and low-floor noise to a minimum. It's ideal for use with DACs and Digis on the Raspberry Pi. Four changeable barrel tip adapters (UK/US/EU/AUS), one USB-A, USB-C and micro-USB-to-DC adapters, as well as a right-angled extension cable are included in the delivery scope and therefore offer many application possibilities.
Attention: Because of the higher power consumption of the Raspberry Pi 3B+ and other extension boards, the iPower's 5V 2.5A might not suffice for some setups. Make sure your system does not require more power.
Head to our blog article on the iPower for more information and reviews.
At a glance:
- Input: 100V to 240V
- Output: 5V / 2,5A
- 5.5×2.1mm input/5.5×2.5mm output (‘C’ black)
- 5.5×2.1mm input/4.8×1.7mm output (‘F’ black)
- 5.5×2.1mm input/4.0×1.7mm output (‘G’ black)
- 5.5×2.1mm input/3.5×1.35mm output (‘H’ black)
- 5.5×2.1mm right-angled extension cable
- 5.5×2.1mm input/5.5×2.5mm output; plug with reverse polarity (‘C’ white)
- Active Noise Cancellation+ (ANC+)
- Color: Black
- Power Supply
- Four changeable barrel tip adapters (UK/US/EU/AUS)
- Four connectors
- One connector with reverse polarity
- DC to Micro-USB adapter
- DC to USB Typ-C adapter
- DC to USB Typ-A adapter
- DC extension cable
By purchasing this product, you receive an additional copy of the Max2Play Premium Testlicense (3-month period). You can find more information about the features of the premium license here.
Plug & Play with Max2Play
Max2Play offers a browser-based administration interface for Raspberry Pi on a Linux basis. With Max2Play, applications (Max2Play extensions) can be installed and administrated on a minicomputer without any Linux knowledge. The controls can be accessed via smartphone, tablet or computer, without connecting a mouse or keyboard to the minicomputer.
|delivery time||2-3 Tage|