IQaudIO Pi-DACZero+ for the Raspberry Pi Zero with Phono (RCA) output. Spacers and screws are included.
The IQaudIO Pi-DACZero is simply stacked on top of the Raspberry Pi Zero using the 2x20 GPIO header. The Pi-DACZero uses the same Audio-Chipset PCM5122 from Texas Instruments just like its bigger brother IQaudIO Pi-DAC+ did. The volume can be changed on the hardware and is shared with Line Out. An additional pin-strip is already placed on the card to connect the optional Pi-DACZero Headphone board, which requires no soldering.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero
- Full-HD audio – up to 24-bit/192kHz playback
- Integrated hardware volume control (via ALSA), full 2v RMS
- Audiophile TI Burr Brown 32-bit/384kHz DAC (TI PCM5122)
- Optional High quality audio headphone amplifier (not included!)
- Class leading audio: 112db SNR, and -93db THD
- Advanced ESD protection
- Uses the digital I2S audio signals to reduce CPU load over USB audio solutions
- Powered by Raspberry Pi Zero without external power supply
- Industry standard audio quality Phono/RCA connectors
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- IQaudIO Pi-DACZero
- 4 Metal Spacers (female-female) and 11 Screws
By purchasing this product, you receive an additional copy of the Max2Play Premium Testlicense (3-month period). You can find more information about the features of the premium license here.
Plug & Play with Max2Play especially for IQaudIO sound cards
Max2Play offers a browser-based administration interface for Raspberry Pi on a Linux basis. With Max2Play, applications (Max2Play extensions) can be installed and administrated on a minicomputer without any Linux knowledge. The controls can be accessed via smartphone, tablet or computer, without connecting a mouse or keyboard to the minicomputer.
The Max2Play image has been optimized for the IQaudIO Pi-DACZero and can be set up easily. It ensures the best support of the IQaudIO Pi-DACZero and Raspberry Pi Zerocombination. The IQaudIO Pi-DACZero can also easily be installed with the help of a Max2Play extension. The extension installs all necessary kernel drivers. After activating the sound card, it can be used by the audio players (e.g. Squeezelite or MPD) for sound output. The volume settings are then automatically set to the optimal levels.
|192kHz / 24bit
|RCA Stereo (2.0)
|Output power (RMS)
|I2S header 30 Pins (soldering required) GPIO connector
|dedicated Connection for infrared receiver
|dedicated connection for rotary encoder
|Yes (soldering required)
|Supports optional IQaudiO DAC Zero headphone board
|ALSA controls for soundcard (driver)
|Volume control, Analogue Boost, Analogue playback Boost
|Max2Play software features
|Custom plugin for IQaudiO, Webcontrol for ALSA-driver
|via Raspberry Pi
|PDF Data Manufacturer
|PDF data sheet