Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
It replaced the Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+ in Feburary 2015 and has a better processor and more RAM. The small size in combination with its powerful interior makes the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B an affordable allrounder on the mini computer market.
Raspberry in summary:
- Operation voltage: 5 V-/2 A (Micro-USB port)
- CPU: Broadcom BCM2836, ARMv7 Quadcore, 900 MHz
- RAM: 1 GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- Graphics: Broadcom VideoCore IV, OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenVG 1080p
- Ports: HDMI, LAN 10/100 Mbps, 4x USB 2.0, Audio-/Video-Out (3,5 mm Klinke), GPIO 40-Pin, camera (CSI-2), display (DSI)
- microSD memory card slot
- measurements (LxWxH): 85x56x17 mm
By purchasing this product, you receive an additional copy of the Max2Play Premium Testlicense (3-month period). You can find more information about the features of the premium license here.