JustBoom DAC HAT
The JustBoom DAC HAT for the Raspberry Pi is a powerful digital to analogue converter with a great value for its price. Perfect for everybody that wants a brilliant sound without having to pay too much.
The DAC HAT by JustBoom is just stacked on top of the Raspberry Pi (no soldering necessary) and is thus suitable for both newcomers and advanced users. The DAC HAT is a powerful digital to analogue converter and optimal for everybody looking to experience their music in its best quality.
One specialty of the JustBoom DAC HAT is that it can easily be extended with the JustBoom Amp, adding an amplifier and additional outputs to the setup. All Raspberry Pi GPIO pins remain accessible, allowing other hardware components to still be added. Even additional sensors, buttons, LED's or rotary encoders can be attached.
At a glance:
- No soldering required
- Easy to install and to use with Max2Play justboom plugin
- Powered by Raspberry Pi without external power supply
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2B and 3B
- Compatible with JustBoom DAC HAT Case
- All Raspberry Pi GPIO pins still accessible via 40pin unpopulated extension header
- Compatible with the JustBoom Amp which can easily stack on top of the DAC HAT to add amplification and extra outputs!
- Mounting hardware included
- Full high quality audio – 384kHz / 32bit
- Includes both a DAC and headphone amplifier
- Line-level RCA and headphone amplified 3.5mm jack outputs
- Optional Vishay TSOP4838 IR receiver included in package (solder yourself if required)
- Class leading audio: 112db (SNR), and -93db (THD +N bei -1dB)
- Audiophile TI Burr Brown 32-bit/384kHz DAC (TI PCM5122)
- Texas Instruments TPA6133A2 headphone amplifier – 138mW
- Advanced ESD protection
- Fully HAT compliant
- Size (LWH): 65mm * 66mm * 20mm
- Weight: 0.02kg
- JustBoom DAC HAT
- 4 Spacers and 8 Screws
- Vishay TSOP4838 IR receiver
By purchasing this product, you receive an additional copy of the Max2Play Premium Testlicense (3-month period). You can find more information about the features of the premium license here.
Plug & Play with Max2Play
Max2Play offers a browser-based administration interface for Raspberry Pi on a Linux basis. With Max2Play, applications (Max2Play extensions) can be installed and administrated on a minicomputer without any Linux knowledge. The controls can be accessed via smartphone, tablet or computer, without connecting a mouse or keyboard to the minicomputer. There is a special JustBoom Plugin available.
|delivery time||2-3 Tage|
|KHz/ Bitrate||192kHz / 24bit|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||112 db|
|Output||RCA Stereo (2.0), 3,5 mm headphone jack|
|Output power (RMS)||-|
|Clock generator||Raspberry Pi|
|Additional connections||I2S header 40 Pins (soldering required)|
|dedicated Connection for infrared receiver||Vishay TSOP4838 IR receiver included (soldering required)|
|dedicated connection for rotary encoder||-|
|Hardware features||TPA6133A2 headphone amplifier|
|ALSA controls for soundcard (driver)||Volume control, Analogue Boost, Analogue playback Boost|
|Max2Play software features||Custom Plugin for Justboom, Webcontrol for ALSA-driver, installer for infrared receiver, installer for rotary encoder|
|Power supply||via Raspberry Pi|
|PDF Data Manufacturer||-|