Raspberry Pi 4B 8 GB RAM
The new Raspberry Pi 4B is the more powerful successor of the popular Raspberry Pi 3B or 3B+ and offers interesting innovations to its predecessors. More information about these changes and a comparison of the three popular mini-computers can be found in our blog article.
The Raspberry Pi 4B is compatible with all sound cards we offer and is fully supported by Max2Play.
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad Core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SOC @ 1.5GHz
- 1GB, 2GB, 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (depending on model)
- 2.4GHz und 5.0GHz IEEE 802.11ac WLAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2x USB 3.0 ports; 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Raspberry Pi Standart 40 Pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2x micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-Spur MIPI DSI display port
- 2-Spur MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pol stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 - 50 degrees C ambient
- Raspberry Pi 4B
By purchasing this product, you receive an additional copy of the Max2Play Premium Testlicense (3-month period). You can find more information about the features of the premium license here.
Plug & Play with Max2Play
Max2Play offers a browser-based administration interface for Raspberry Pi on a Linux basis. With Max2Play, applications (Max2Play extensions) can be installed and administrated on a minicomputer without any Linux knowledge. The controls can be accessed via smartphone, tablet or computer, without connecting a mouse or keyboard to the minicomputer.
|delivery time||2-3 Tage|