The HiFiBerry AMP+ is an amplifier for the Raspberry Pi. With this amplifier you can directly connect your speakers (passive speakers).
We therefore recommend the AMP+ to all customers that want a high-end solution for multiroom audio installations. The Max2Play image supports the AMP+ optimally.
- Texas Instruments TAS5713 for up to 25W output performance
- Digital-analog-converter included - no external DAC necessary
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+ and 2B
- Signal-to-noise-ratio (SNR): 106 A-Wtd.
- 4 Ohm speakers can be operated
- Spacers included for direct mounting on the Raspberry Pi - no soldering or additional cables required
- Sampling rate 44,1 kHz and 48 kHz
- Fully digital audio processing
- Powerful voltage controller, also supplies the Raspberry
- Just one power supply (12–18 V DC) required for both boards - attention! Power supply not included
Plug & Play with Max2PlayMax2Play offers a browser-based administration interface for Raspberry Pi on a Linux basis. With Max2Play, applications (Max2Play extensions) can be installed and administrated on a minicomputer without any Linux knowledge. The controls can be accessed via smartphone, tablet or computer, without connecting a mouse or keyboard to the minicomputer.
The Max2Play image has been optimized for the HiFiBerry sound cards and can be set up easily. It ensures the best support of the HiFiBerry AMP+ and Raspberry Pi combination. The HiFiBerry AMP+ can easily be installed with the help of a Max2Play extension. The extension installs all necessary kernel drivers. After activating the sound card, it can be used by the audio players (e.g. Squeezelite) for sound output. The volume settings are then automatically set to the optimal levels. More information those extensions can be found here.
- HiFiBerry AMP+
- 4 spacers M2,5x12mm
Attention! The HiFiBerry AMP+ requires a separate, specific power supply which is available in the Max2Play Shop as well.
By purchasing this product, you receive an additional copy of the Max2Play Premium Testlicense (3-month period). You can find more information about the features of the premium license here.
|delivery time||2-3 Tage|
|KHz/ Bitrate||44,1KHz/ 48 KHz/ 192KHz, 24 Bit|
|Output||screw joint Stereo (2.0)|
|Output power (RMS)||2 x 25W (@ 4 Ω)|
|Clock generator||own clockgenerator|
|dedicated Connection for infrared receiver||-|
|dedicated connection for rotary encoder||-|
|Hardware features||DAC included|
|ALSA controls for soundcard (driver)||Volume Control|
|Max2Play software features||HiFiBerry Plugin, Webcontrol for ALSA-driver|
|Power supply||5.5/2.1mm DC jack/ screw joint (12-18V)|
|PDF Data Manufacturer||PDF data sheet|