Allo Piano 2.1 Hi-Fi DAC with Subwoofer Out
Piano 2.1 HI-FI DAC for the Raspberry Pi Application field: High-End DAC with separate subwoofer out for analog connections between Raspberry Pi and amplifiers.
The Piano 2.1 Hi-Fi DAC is a powerful high-end DAC for the Raspberry Pi. It comes with four RCA connectors, so you can control your subwoofer separately. Hardware wise, the digital and analogue side is split with LDOs and the analogue side is fed using an extremely capable LDO LT3042 which has ultra-low noise and ultra-high PSRR. The Piano 2.1 is powered by the Raspberry Pi, meaning there is also no additional power supply required. The gold-plated RCA connectors are optimal for audio cable connections.
- Dedicated two No’s of 384 kHz/32bit high-quality DAC PCM5142 for best sound quality
- Available with different output connectors: 4 x RCA
- DAC SNR is 112dB
- DAC THD+N @ - 1dBFS are –93dB
- Full Scale Output of DAC is 2.1Vrms
- Dynamic Range of DAC is 112dB
- Sampling Frequency ranges from 8 kHz to 384 kHz
- Ultra-low-noise voltage regulators for optimal audio performance
- Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration (with write-protection)
- Size (LWH): 58mm * 77.54mm * 23.8mm
- Weight: 0.03kg
- Allo Piano 2.1 Hi-Fi DAC (Subwoofer Out)
By purchasing this product, you receive an additional copy of the Max2Play Premium Testlicense (3-month period). You can find more information about the features of the premium license here.
Plug & Play with Max2Play
Max2Play offers a browser-based administration interface for Raspberry Pi on a Linux basis. With Max2Play, applications (Max2Play extensions) can be installed and administrated on a minicomputer without any Linux knowledge. The controls can be accessed via smartphone, tablet or computer, without connecting a mouse or keyboard to the minicomputer. There is a special Allo Plugin available.
|192kHz / 24bit
|RCA Stereo (2.1)
|Output power (RMS)
|Raspberry Pi or optional external Kali
|Piano audio out connector (für Volt shield), GPIO connector
|dedicated Connection for infrared receiver
|dedicated connection for rotary encoder
|4 x RCA for 2.1 Stereo with Subwoofer Ouput, 4x 223J100 capacitors, 2x LTGSH 6D78 voltage regulators, 24C32F P59J01 EEPROM
|ALSA controls for soundcard (driver)
|Volume control, Lowpass filter, Subwoofer volume
|Max2Play software features
|Allo Plugin, Webcontrol for ALSA-driver
|Micro-USB of Raspberry (or Kali)
|PDF Data Manufacturer
|PDF data sheet